Yakitori Boy is Philadelphia’s only izakaya and karaoke lounge. We serve a variety of tapas style dishes (japas), sushi and more than 30 selections of yakitori. Our full dinner and bar menus are available on both floors; with a great nightlife scene upstairs at Japas Karaoke Lounge. Our private rooms accommodate up to 20 guests for business meetings and private parties. Come eat, drink and sing!
4:00PM – 12:00AM Tuesday
4:00PM – 12:00AM Wednesday
4:00PM – 12:00AM Thursday
11:30AM – 1:00AM Friday
11:30AM – 1:00AM Saturday
11:30AM – 12:00AM Sunday
Closed on Thanksgiving.
CONNECT WITH US
Private Room and Lounge Table reservations are currently being taken over phone ONLY. Feel free to email us as an initial inquiry with your contact information in addition to the date, time, and headcount to receive our availability, pricings, and policies. We are closed on Mondays; Private Rooms are available from 4-12AM (till 2AM Friday & Saturday) Lounge Tables are available Friday & Saturday from 4-2AM.
211 N 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Closest Stop: Market East (11th & Market)
Closest Stop: 8th & Market
- Karaoke Rentals are open for guests 21+ only. Valid IDs required.
- Private rooms are rented by the hour with a total spending minimum for your stay.
- Your spending minimum is met with your room charge, food and beverage purchases.
- Tax and gratuity are in addition to the spending minimum.
- Rooms must be rented 24 hours in advance for us to accommodate your party.
- Karaoke is open from 4pm to midnight. Walk-ins are subject to availability.
PRIVATE KARAOKE ROOM PRICING
6 Person Room
$200 Spending Minimum
$30/Hour Room Charge (goes towards your minimum)
8 Person Room
$300 Spending Minimum
$40/Hour Room Charge (goes towards your minimum)
12 Person Room
$400 Spending Minimum
$50/Hour Room Charge (goes towards your minimum)
15 Person Room
$500 Spending Minimum
$60/Hour Room Charge (goes towards your minimum)
20 Person Room
$500 Spending Minimum
$70/Hour Room Charge (goes towards your minimum)
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS/MANDATES
- All guests must wear a mask to enter the building.
- All guests must wear a mask any time they leave their private karaoke room.
- Temperatures will be screened before entering the karaoke area.
- We thoroughly disinfect every private room before and after a party leaves.
- Private events cannot exceed more than the room size allows.